Splatsin Construction Services LLP
Our mission is to be a leader in the supply of industry-recognized solutions in the fields of natural resource management and construction services.
Project Management & Supervision
We invest ourselves in your project early on to ensure the best outcomes and meet your expectations. With our expert project managers and supervisors guiding your project from concept to completion—even if we’re not the builders—we can foresee and mitigate issues with your best interests in mind.
- Road construction
- Bridge and major culvert installation
- Forest license management
- Ecosystem restoration/ fuel reduction
- Timber harvesting
We have extensive experience in the design and construction of stream crossings that adhere to national guidelines for protecting fish and fish habitat. We’re able to apply our knowledge of pertinent legislation and best practices to every stage of a stream crossing project, from planning, design and scheduling to construction, maintenance and clean-up
- Bridge and culvert design, supply and installation
- Detailed cost analysis
- Permitting, fish salvage, and stream diversions
- Deactivation, prescriptions and site restoration
With Splatsin’s deep respect for the land top of mind, we forest differently. As leaders in forestry construction and with a long-standing focus in this field, we identify opportunities to harvest this renewable resource in a way that’s safe, sustainable and profitable.
- Turn-key license management
- Total resource planning and development
- Log marketing and logging supervision
- Surveys, administration, treatments and planting
- ArcView GIS mapping
With a proven track record for protecting and conserving soil and water, we’ve developed a reputation as leaders in environmental assessment and restoration. Our environmental team has diverse and extensive experience developing innovative ways to promote biological recovery and mitigate risk.
- Permit applications and approvals
- Aquatic habitat assessments and restoration
- Stream restoration and bank stabilization
- Terrestrial ecosystem restoration
- Danger and wildlife tree assessments
Engineering & Construction
Over the years, our turn-key approach to environmental construction and engineering projects has given us a superior skill set that allows us to develop innovative solutions and pass on the benefits of hiring a single design-build team
- Road and stream crossing construction
- Site plan survey, design and installation
- Geosynthetic reinforced soil (GRS) structures
- Retaining and wing wall design and construction
- Bridge installation